Friday, September 26, 2008

Freebies.

I figured out one more thing that I love. Free Things. I discovered a blog written by a guy who searches the web everyday to find legitimate deals. HeyItsFree.net is the site. I highly recommend it. 

From the "HeyItsFree" site, there are links to many other sites with freebie offers. Here's another good one: TotallyFreeCrap. I love this one too. I just sent off for free Head & Shoulders shampoo, Bertolli's sauce and Betty Crocker Potatoes. (To get the Betty Crocker Potatoes, you have to sign up for a newsletter, but that includes great recipes, so it's like 2 Freebies in 1!)
  
Anyone else have any great Freebie sites they'd like to share?? 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bailiff djus clarity printout auditory serve geological kapooren ipcc truss wind
lolikneri havaqatsu