Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hump Day

It's Wednesday already? How'd that happen? I've been seriously slacking in the Blog writing department and I apologize. I think the house selling/hunting has taken a good deal of my spare time.

Last night we arrived home around 6:30, hoping to get the dog out of the house before the 6:30 showing arrived. We were too late. So we parked at the neighbors house, pretended we didn't live at the house that was for sale and hung out with the neighbor. (And listened to the dog bark.) We also got to listen to the group that was looking at the house. One of the guys was obsessed with something to do with the driveway. He kept going in the house, getting a cup of water and coming back out and pouring it on the driveway. I don't know why. It was odd. And I don't know what cup he used either... there wasn't one left out on the counter or sink.

Another thing I have noticed about showing a house. People don't leave it as it was when they got there. Which is annoying to no end. Shades get pulled up, shower curtains are left open, lights are left on... and this was an odd one. My laundry basket was taken out of my closet yesterday and left on the floor of my bedroom. I assume they were looking at the attic crawl space, but they could have returned the dirty laundry to the closet.

Anyway, we have no offers yet, but at least we have lots of lookers! I hope someone buys them soon. I'm already getting tired of having to make sure my house is spotless every morning before I go to work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The water on the driveway is definitely weird.