Friday, August 29, 2008

Hot Beef Sundae

The Beef Babe was on our show earlier this week and clued us in on the Fair's newest treat. The Hot Beef Sundae. It's a large scoop of mashed potatoes, a generous helping of delicious pot roast, shredded cheese, a glob of sour cream and a cherry tomato on top. After having greasy cheeseburgers, fries and hot dogs all week, this was a welcome surprise. It was SOO good! I can't wait to try another one.

On another note, I have to say good bye (sort of) and good luck to my friend RB! We were supposed to have lunch today at the Fair (the Hot Beef Sundaes), but things got crazy, then I lost her. (I hope she was wearing a Wegmans Lost Kids Tag!) Anyway, her last day at work was yesterday. She's moving on to bigger and better opportunities. Although she will still be working part-time a few evenings a week for us too, so that's good. Have fun at your new job! And I'm sorry I lost you.

3 comments:

elle m kay said...

I love this idea! I might copy it some night for our fun girl-only dinner parties.

Anonymous said...

That actually looks really good.

rb said...

awww. thanks! i will have to come in a little early one of these days to visit!