Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Summer is Over

The State Fair starts in 2 days, that means summer is over. At least that's what it means to me. It's the busiest time of the year at work for me. I have tons to do for set up, then I will be there every day to help with our show. And as soon as the Fair is over, it's the MDA Telethon. It's busy, but it's a good busy. The time goes by quickly and I won't be sitting at my desk all day. I'm sure I'll have stories from the Fair and photos to go along with them. If you're at the Fair and can catch our show, I'll be the one holding the "Applause" sign.

In other news, Alex is traveling about the country with his Grandparents. He's knocking off 4 more states. Their flight to Yellowstone made a stop in Minnesota. So he got to cross Minnesota off his list. They landed in Idaho and are currently in Idaho Falls. They went to Craters of the Moon today. Tomorrow they are driving to Montana and will also be spending time in Wyoming before heading home next week. I will have to share some photos of his trip once he returns. Oh and in case you're wondering, he will be up to 26 states that he's visited so far. And 4 time Zones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to get that kid a passport!

Brian said...

Does he want to do X Games? Mexico City, Dubai and Aspen are the next stops on the tour! Followed by San Diego, Brazil, London and Los Angeles.